- This event has passed.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Open Day – ShadeSpire Grand Clash
March 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Welcome to the 2018 Warhammer Age of Sigmar Open Day – ShadeSpire Grand Clash I.
This ticket allows you access to not only the Warhammer Open Day but also gives you entry to Warhamer Underworlds ShadeSpire Grand Clash I. The Grand Clash allows you to test your skills against the greatest generals of the Shadespire world, crush your opponents, laugh together, dust yourslef down and whilst you await your next foe enjoy looking around the Open day.
Please see terms and conditions below:
This ticket is issued by Games Workshop Limited (GW) for Warhammer Age of Sigmar Open Day : Warhammer Underworlds Shadespire Grand Clash I – (Event) at the Warhammer World Venue, Lenton (Venue), and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No children under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the Venue unless accompanied and supervised by an adult aged 18 years or over. GW takes noresponsibility for children under the age of 18, responsibility shall remain with the parent or guardian of the relevant child at all times.
- No smoking is permitted at the Venue other than in areas designated for smoking.
- No food or drink is to be brought into the Venue. The Venue will make available food and drink for purchase.
- The unauthorised professional use of photographic equipment is prohibited at the Venue.
- Event details, timings and car park arrangements are subject to change and should be checked prior to travelling.
- GW and the Venue both reserve the right to conduct security searches to all persons attending the Event and their possessions.
- GW and the Venue both reserve the right to, at their sole discretion, refuse access to, or remove from the Venue, without a refund any person who
– unreasonably refuses to be searched;
– is considered harmful, undesirable or offensive; or
– is deemed necessary to remove in the interests of security.
- The Venue is accessible to wheelchair users via the North entrance.
- Animals are not permitted at the Venue with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Official merchandise is only available inside the Venue.
- All attendees must be in possession of a valid ticket at all times. Defaced or altered tickets will become void and the holder may be refused admission.
- Neither GW nor the Venue accepts responsibility for personal property brought into the Venue.
- Entry to the Event is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, GW and the Venue exclude all liability for loss, damage or injury suffered by an attendeehowsoever caused.
- Attendees shall be responsible to GW for any loss or damage to the Venue, furnishings or equipment therein caused by the wilful act or default of an attendee.
- Audiences may be filmed, photographed or recorded by GW or the Venue for broadcast, security and health and safety purposes. By attending the Event youconsent to being so recorded without payment.
- GW may alter or vary the Event due to circumstances beyond GW’s control. If GW does vary the Event, no refund will be offered. This does not affect yourstatutory rights.
- Purchased tickets cannot be resold without the express permission of GW.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the case of a cancelled Event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Any complaints regarding the Event should be made to GW promptly before or during the Event.
- The wearing of costumes at the Event is permitted only on the following basis:
– Costumes must not be comprised, in whole or in part, of any real (or realistic) equipment of any military unit in existence after 1900. This especially applies to camouflage clothing, helmets etc.
– Costumes must not utilise, in whole or in part, any real, scaled or replica weapons.
– Costumes that indicate allegiance or affiliation with any real political or military movement are strictly forbidden.
– Costumes must be designed with health and safety and public decency in mind.
– Costumes must be inspired by or relate to the worlds and universes created by Games Workshop.
– Attendees may be asked to alter or remove any unacceptable costume and/or accessories.